Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.4
Inspector Preview reacts to scrolling when mouse is above the Preview
1. Open user's attached project "case_1190600-ItemAbilityTesting"
2. From the Project window, in BaseHuman > Animations > Unarmed select "RPG-Character@Unarmed-Idle"
3. In the Inspector, hover above the Preview on the Import Settings
4. Scroll down
Expected result: Preview is not changed
Actual result: Preview zooms out
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b10, 2019.3.0b11, 2020.1.0a11, 2020.1.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import
- Variables use old overridden values on Prefabs when a variable has FormerlySerializedAs attribute
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator