Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Inspector Preview reacts to scrolling when mouse is above the Preview
1. Open user's attached project "case_1190600-ItemAbilityTesting"
2. From the Project window, in BaseHuman > Animations > Unarmed select "RPG-Character@Unarmed-Idle"
3. In the Inspector, hover above the Preview on the Import Settings
4. Scroll down
Expected result: Preview is not changed
Actual result: Preview zooms out
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b10, 2019.3.0b11, 2020.1.0a11, 2020.1.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants