Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
1. Create a New Project
2. Change Inspector mode to "Debug"
3. Restart the Editor
4. Notice that the Inspector mode defaulted to "Normal"
Expected Result: Inspector mode stays the same after Editor restart
Actual Result: Inspector mode defaults after Editor restart
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.1.4f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.2.21f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.0a5
Did not reproduce on: 2018.1.0a4, 2018.1.0a3, 2018.1.0a1, 2017.4.27f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked