Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
1. Create a New Project
2. Change Inspector mode to "Debug"
3. Restart the Editor
4. Notice that the Inspector mode defaulted to "Normal"
Expected Result: Inspector mode stays the same after Editor restart
Actual Result: Inspector mode defaults after Editor restart
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.1.4f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.2.21f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.0a5
Did not reproduce on: 2018.1.0a4, 2018.1.0a3, 2018.1.0a1, 2017.4.27f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made