Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
1. Create a New Project
2. Change Inspector mode to "Debug"
3. Restart the Editor
4. Notice that the Inspector mode defaulted to "Normal"
Expected Result: Inspector mode stays the same after Editor restart
Actual Result: Inspector mode defaults after Editor restart
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.1.4f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.2.21f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.0a5
Did not reproduce on: 2018.1.0a4, 2018.1.0a3, 2018.1.0a1, 2017.4.27f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first