Search Issue Tracker
Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
1. Create a New Project
2. Change Inspector mode to "Debug"
3. Restart the Editor
4. Notice that the Inspector mode defaulted to "Normal"
Expected Result: Inspector mode stays the same after Editor restart
Actual Result: Inspector mode defaults after Editor restart
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.1.4f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.2.21f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.0a5
Did not reproduce on: 2018.1.0a4, 2018.1.0a3, 2018.1.0a1, 2017.4.27f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails