Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Inspector lock state is lost once any editor window is maximized and minimized
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. In project tab, select "bugreport.txt" and lock its inspector
3. Maximize any game window (for example, scene)
4. Minimize than window
5. Notice that inspector is unlocked
Additional steps (on 5.3):
6. Lock inspector again
7. Do steps 3-4
8. Notice that this time inspector stays locked
Note: Hierarchy and project tabs don't loose lock state
5.3-only workaround (doesn't work on 5.4): after doing repro steps, lock inspector again. This time maximize-minimize won't mess with lock state.
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.3p1, 5.4.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected