Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Duplicate in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Inspector is stuttering when scrolling through the large Serializable List on the Scriptable Object in the Inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "Hehe.zip" Project
2. Press on the "Hehe.asset" in the Project View
3. Fully expand the "Items" section in the Inspector
4. Slowly scroll down in the Inspector
Expected behavior: The Inspector draws new List Elements smoothly and does not stutter
Actual behavior: The Inspector starts stuttering, jumping
Reproducible with: 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.21f1
Note: If you assign a sprite to some Element (for ex. 27th) the Inspector jumps to another Element.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio