Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Duplicate in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.4
Inspector is stuttering when scrolling through the large Serializable List on the Scriptable Object in the Inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "Hehe.zip" Project
2. Press on the "Hehe.asset" in the Project View
3. Fully expand the "Items" section in the Inspector
4. Slowly scroll down in the Inspector
Expected behavior: The Inspector draws new List Elements smoothly and does not stutter
Actual behavior: The Inspector starts stuttering, jumping
Reproducible with: 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.21f1
Note: If you assign a sprite to some Element (for ex. 27th) the Inspector jumps to another Element.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3