Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Inspector is Blank and throws NullReferenceException when the Editor is opened
How to reproduce:
1. Open the projects linked in the edit
Other potential reproduction steps:
1. Open any project.
2. Make sure to not select an object so that the inspector is empty.
3. Enter Play mode and then leave Play mode.
4. Select an object and see the inspector break with a bunch of exceptions.
Expected results: The Inspector is not blank and no errors
Actual results: The Inspector is blank and a NullReferenceException is thrown
Reproducible with(data gathered from duplicate cases): 2020.1.4f1, 2020.1.13f1 (UI Toolkit 1.0.0)
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.3f1, 2020.1.14f1, 2020.2.1f1, 2021.1.0a10, 2021.2.0a1 (Can't reproduce this issue and no duplicate cases with these versions)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- [Linux] Progress modal window stays on top of every other window and cannot be moved
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets