Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Inspector Functionality] "Unknown transform context menu" error is thrown on resetting the transform component
"Unknown transform context menu index 8" error is thrown on resetting the transform component of any game object.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Select the Main Camera.
3. In the Inspector > Reset Transform component.
Unknown transform context menu Error is thrown in the console.
Timeline window should be opened.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac 10.14.
Unknown transform context menu index 8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version