Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Inspector Functionality] "Unknown transform context menu" error is thrown on resetting the transform component
"Unknown transform context menu index 8" error is thrown on resetting the transform component of any game object.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Select the Main Camera.
3. In the Inspector > Reset Transform component.
Unknown transform context menu Error is thrown in the console.
Timeline window should be opened.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac 10.14.
Unknown transform context menu index 8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler