Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Inspector does not allow Multi-object editing after adding a CanEditMultipleObjects attribute and re-compiling the code
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the project "RefProject.zip"
2. Open Assets/SampleScene.unity
3. Select all the "Gradient" GameObjects in the Hierarchy
4. Notice that the "Gradient Beh" Script in the Inspector shows "Multi-object editing not supported"
5. Open the Assets/GradientBeh.cs
6. Uncomment line 18 and comment line 19
7. Switch back to the Editor and wait for the Script to re-compile
8. Notice the Inspector
Expected result: The Inspector allows Multi-object editing
Actual result: The Inspector does not allow Multi-object editing until the GameObjects are re-selected
Reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.15f1, 2021.2.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project