Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Inspector - component property names overflow into property value space
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select the gameObject which has an attached component script
3. Observe the script component has quite long property names and that these overflow into the space for the property value. See the attached image for example
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio