Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[Inspector] 'Age Particles' checkbox hidden in the inspector unless lifetime is present or age is used within the same graph
1. Create an empty system
2. Add a Set Age attribute in Initialize
3. Select Update and observe that the 'Age Particles' option is not visible.
- Age Particles to be visible
- 'Age Particles' does appear if lifetime is added or if age is used within the same graph. However, if the age attribute is used in a GPU Event (attached video), then the user doesn't have control over the aging of the particles. A user also has to use the age attribute before they can chose whether they want the particles to age or not.
- Suggest showing 'Age Particles' if the Age attribute is added (even if it is just in initialize and not used anywhere), and only removing the extra aging calculation if the age attribute is not used in the current system or any related GPU-event system.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PropertyDrawer is unresponsive when ReorderableList() and DoList() is used
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script