Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[Inspector] 'Age Particles' checkbox hidden in the inspector unless lifetime is present or age is used within the same graph
1. Create an empty system
2. Add a Set Age attribute in Initialize
3. Select Update and observe that the 'Age Particles' option is not visible.
- Age Particles to be visible
- 'Age Particles' does appear if lifetime is added or if age is used within the same graph. However, if the age attribute is used in a GPU Event (attached video), then the user doesn't have control over the aging of the particles. A user also has to use the age attribute before they can chose whether they want the particles to age or not.
- Suggest showing 'Age Particles' if the Age attribute is added (even if it is just in initialize and not used anywhere), and only removing the extra aging calculation if the age attribute is not used in the current system or any related GPU-event system.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true