Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.1
Found in [Package]
[InputSystem][Windows] Pen updates mouse but without position
Repro in Windows editor. Need a tablet (e.g. Wacom).
1. Open Input Debugger.
2. Pop open Mouse device.
3. Pop open Pen device.
4. Put the two side by side.
5. Move the pen around.
You'll see events streaming in for both pen and mouse. The pen device will update as expected. The mouse device will update its position only when the pen starts or stops moving.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance