Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[InputSystem] Supported Devices List is missing for Input System Package
In the Project Settings, After creating settings asset for Input System Package, On accessing Supported Device-List it appears missing. Refer attached video and screenshot.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Package Manager > Input System > Install
3. Edit > Project Settings > Input System Package > Create settings asset
4. Observe Supported Device List
Supported Devices List is missing for Input System Package.
Supported Devices List should available Input System Package.
2021.2.0a12, 2021.2.0a10 with package version 1.0.2
2021.2.0a9, 2021.1.2f1, 2020.3.4f1 with package version 1.0.2
Only On macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"