Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[InputSystem] Supported Devices List is missing for Input System Package
In the Project Settings, After creating settings asset for Input System Package, On accessing Supported Device-List it appears missing. Refer attached video and screenshot.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Package Manager > Input System > Install
3. Edit > Project Settings > Input System Package > Create settings asset
4. Observe Supported Device List
Supported Devices List is missing for Input System Package.
Supported Devices List should available Input System Package.
2021.2.0a12, 2021.2.0a10 with package version 1.0.2
2021.2.0a9, 2021.1.2f1, 2020.3.4f1 with package version 1.0.2
Only On macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials