Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[InputSystem] Supported Devices List is missing for Input System Package
In the Project Settings, After creating settings asset for Input System Package, On accessing Supported Device-List it appears missing. Refer attached video and screenshot.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Package Manager > Input System > Install
3. Edit > Project Settings > Input System Package > Create settings asset
4. Observe Supported Device List
Supported Devices List is missing for Input System Package.
Supported Devices List should available Input System Package.
2021.2.0a12, 2021.2.0a10 with package version 1.0.2
2021.2.0a9, 2021.1.2f1, 2020.3.4f1 with package version 1.0.2
Only On macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Performing Android and iOS batch-mode builds causes error in RenderTexture
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique