Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.2.X
[InputSystem] Supported Devices List is missing for Input System Package
In the Project Settings, After creating settings asset for Input System Package, On accessing Supported Device-List it appears missing. Refer attached video and screenshot.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Package Manager > Input System > Install
3. Edit > Project Settings > Input System Package > Create settings asset
4. Observe Supported Device List
Supported Devices List is missing for Input System Package.
Supported Devices List should available Input System Package.
2021.2.0a12, 2021.2.0a10 with package version 1.0.2
2021.2.0a9, 2021.1.2f1, 2020.3.4f1 with package version 1.0.2
Only On macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)