Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
InputSystem not mapping keyboard keys properly on Linux
Keys are not mapped correctly when using the new input system in Linux. For example:
The ',' key is mapped to ';'
The '/' key is mapped to '='
1) Install the input system package.
2) Open the test input sample scene included in the package
3) Observe the keys that light up on the key map as you press different keys.
The keys that light up are not always the keys that are pressed.
The correct keys light up.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true
- Default Texture Settings are not set when importing image