Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
InputSystem not mapping keyboard keys properly on Linux
Keys are not mapped correctly when using the new input system in Linux. For example:
The ',' key is mapped to ';'
The '/' key is mapped to '='
1) Install the input system package.
2) Open the test input sample scene included in the package
3) Observe the keys that light up on the key map as you press different keys.
The keys that light up are not always the keys that are pressed.
The correct keys light up.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)