Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
InputSystem not mapping keyboard keys properly on Linux
Keys are not mapped correctly when using the new input system in Linux. For example:
The ',' key is mapped to ';'
The '/' key is mapped to '='
1) Install the input system package.
2) Open the test input sample scene included in the package
3) Observe the keys that light up on the key map as you press different keys.
The keys that light up are not always the keys that are pressed.
The correct keys light up.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed
- [Vulkan] Green pixelated Visual Element area in Editor when right-clicking on the title bar