Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
InputSystem not mapping keyboard keys properly on Linux
Keys are not mapped correctly when using the new input system in Linux. For example:
The ',' key is mapped to ';'
The '/' key is mapped to '='
1) Install the input system package.
2) Open the test input sample scene included in the package
3) Observe the keys that light up on the key map as you press different keys.
The keys that light up are not always the keys that are pressed.
The correct keys light up.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field