Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
InputSystem not mapping keyboard keys properly on Linux
Keys are not mapped correctly when using the new input system in Linux. For example:
The ',' key is mapped to ';'
The '/' key is mapped to '='
1) Install the input system package.
2) Open the test input sample scene included in the package
3) Observe the keys that light up on the key map as you press different keys.
The keys that light up are not always the keys that are pressed.
The correct keys light up.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- System.Threading.Task tasks cause stall when used in WebGL
- [Package Manager] Access denied when installing some packages
- SerializedProperty.DataEquals returns true for two strings that are different