Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
1) Run the Integration test `WindowsInput_RemoteDesktopMouseMovements_AreDetected` through utr or yamato
2) Notice the test fails due to `InputSystem.GetDevice<Mouse>()` returning null.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project