Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
[General] [Windows] InputSystem InputAction.GetBindingDisplayString does not correctly map keys after changing system language
How to reproduce:
1. Install English and Russian language packs to Windows
2. Open the attached project "InputSystemKeyboards.zip"
3. Click Play
4. Observe 'Q' is displayed on the left of Game View
5. Change to Russian keyboard
6. Observe 'Q' is displayed
Expected result: 'й' is displayed
Actual result: 'Q' is displayed
Reproducible with: 1.0.0 - 1.1.0-pre.5 (2019.4.27f1, 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.9f1, 2021.2.0a18)
Could not test with: 2018.4 (was not available)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete