Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.4.3
Found in [Package]
[InputSystem] Device pairing sequence scrambles devices
1. Open the attached user's project "Input System Bug Repro.zip"
2. Connect an XBOX one controller via USB
3. Open the "SampleScene.unity", enter Play Mode and view the console
Expected result: two users, one paired with a keyboard, one paired with a gamepad
Actual result: two users, both paired to the gamepad
Reproduces on: Input System 1.1.0 - 1.3.0 (2019.4.40f1, 2020.3.36f1, 2021.3.5f1, 2022.1.8f1, 2022.2.0a17, 2023.1.0a2)
Does not reproduce on: Input System 1.0.0 (2019.4.40f1, 2020.3.36f1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform