Search Issue Tracker
[InputField][DecimalNumber] Input field doesn't clear when text is highlighted and "."(dot) is clicked
Reproduction steps(GIF attached):
1. Open attached project.
2. Open and play "Scene" scene.
3. Click on input field with first mouse button.
4. Click "." on the keyboard.
Actual behavior: nothing happens.
Expected behavior: field is cleared and "." is typed. It should clear highlighted text if dot is inside highlighted text.
Workaround: delete input field content and click ".".
Note: Also, reproduces with "-" symbol.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events