Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
InputAction class's variable names are replaced with "Input Action" when looking in the Inspector window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "InputSystemBug.zip"
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Select the "Click Me" GameObject in the Hierarchy window
4. Notice the three Input Action boxes in the Inspector window under "Using Inputs" Script
Expected result: Input Action variable names set in scripts are shown in the Inspector window
Actual result: All Input Action names are shown as "Input Action"
Reproducible with: 1.1.0-pre.5 (2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.21f1, 2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a9), 1.1.1 (2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.21f1, 2021.2.0b14, 2022.1.0a11)
Not reproducible with: 1.1.0.preview-3 (2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.21f1, 2021.2.0a19)
Could not test with: 1.1.0.preview-3 (2021.2.0b14, 2022.1.0a11), 1.1.0-pre.5 (2021.2.0b14, 2022.1.0a11) - Input System package is not supported
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true