Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0
Found in [Package]
Input Action field is not labeled by variable name when shown in the Inspector as a SerializedField
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open scene Scenes/SampleScene
3. In the Hierarchy window, select the GameObject "Cube"
4. In the Inspector view, observe the three Input Action labels under the component "Controller (Script)"
Expected result: the Input Actions are labeled according to their variable names (Steering Action, Brake Action, Throttle Action)
Actual result: all three different Actions are labeled as "Input Action"
Reproducible with: 1.1.0-pre.5, 1.1.1 (2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1, 2021.2.0b15, 2022.1.0a12)
Not reproducible with: 1.1.0-preview.3 (2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1, 2021.2.0b15, 2022.1.0a12)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values