Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
InputAction.GetBindingDisplayString always returns WASD when the controller is used
1. Open the attached “Test Project” project
2. Open the “Samples/Input System/1.5.1/Rebinding UI/RebindingUISampleScene” Scene
3. Switch the Windows keyboard to AZERTY layout (French language)
4. Entert the Play Mode
5. Press any button on the keyboard
6. Press any button on the gamepad (used Xbox360 controller)
7. Observe the Game View, section “Keyboard & Mouse”, field “Move”
Expected result: Field “Move” is set to “Z/Q/S/D”
Actual result: Field “Move” is set to “W/A/S/D”
Reproducible with: 1.3.0, 1.4.1, 1.5.1 (2020.3.48f1, 2021.3.25f1, 2022.2.18f1, 2023.1.0b16, 2023.2.0a14)
Reproducible on: Windows 10
- The issue is also reproducible with the Russian keyboard layout, but instead of “Z/Q/S/D” it will display “Ц/Ф/Ы/В”
- Related issue ISXB-265.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform