Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1-pre.6
Found in [Package]
[Input System] Left, Right and Down Directional Pad buttons do not switch controls over to controller
1. Open the project in "Swappy Shapes Input.zip"
2. Open "Main Menu Scene"
3. Connect Dualshock 4 controller
4. Open the Console window
5. Enter Play mode
6. Press Left or Right or Down directional pad on the controller
Expected result: CONTROLS CHANGED will be debugged in the console
Actual result: Nothing happens, control is not changed over to the controller
Reproducible with: 1.1.0-preview.3 (2019.4.23f1, 2020.3.2f1, 2021.1.0f1, 2021.2.0a10)
Could not test with 2018.4.33f1 because the project was not functional after the downgrade
Could not test with earlier package versions because of errors in the project (missing functionality from scripts)
Reproducible when connected is connected via USB and Bluetooth
Note: This works as expected with every other button except left, right, down directional pad buttons
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform