Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.0-preview.3
Found in [Package]
[Input System] DualShock 4 ZCT1E (Dualshock 2 v1) devices are not fully recognised over Bluetooth
1. Open project in "InputDeviceTest.zip"
2. Open SampleScene
3. Connect Dualshock 4 ZCT1E controller via USB
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Inspect the device info in Game (Controller name will be green indicating it is a DualShockGamepad controller)
6. Exit Play Mode
7. Disconnect your controller and connect it via Bluetooth
8. Enter Play Mode
9. Inspect the device info in Game
Expected result: Controller info will be the same as in step 5
Actual result: Controller info is displayed in red, the controller does not get recognized as DualShockGamepad
Reproducible with: InputSystem 1.0.0 and 1.1.0-preview.1 (customer provided info as we do not own a physical copy of the device)
Note: there are device descriptors attached in the edits (for the devices that reproduced check DevceDescriptions (1).txt (3.3 MB))
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version