Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Mac] Event.current.mousePosition always return top-left corner position when it set by Input System
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project 'MacMouseGUI.zip'
2. Load 'SampleScene'
3. Open Build Settings and check if 'Development Build' is checked
4. Build and Run the project
5. Click anywhere inside the build several times
6. Observe Development Console in the build
Expected result: Log errors contain different Event.current.mousePosition values
Actual result: Log errors always contain top-left corner position values
Reproducible with: 1.0.0 (2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1), 1.0.1 (2020.2.0f1, 2021.0a10), 1.1.0-preview.2 (2021.1.0a10)
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1 (Input System is not introduced yet)
- Not reproducible on Windows Standalone build
- Not reproducible on Windows and Mac Editor's Play mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform