Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Mac] Event.current.mousePosition always return top-left corner position when it set by Input System
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project 'MacMouseGUI.zip'
2. Load 'SampleScene'
3. Open Build Settings and check if 'Development Build' is checked
4. Build and Run the project
5. Click anywhere inside the build several times
6. Observe Development Console in the build
Expected result: Log errors contain different Event.current.mousePosition values
Actual result: Log errors always contain top-left corner position values
Reproducible with: 1.0.0 (2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1), 1.0.1 (2020.2.0f1, 2021.0a10), 1.1.0-preview.2 (2021.1.0a10)
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1 (Input System is not introduced yet)
- Not reproducible on Windows Standalone build
- Not reproducible on Windows and Mac Editor's Play mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android
- Meta Quest performance loss between URP versions when built
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project