Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Mac] Event.current.mousePosition always return top-left corner position when it set by Input System
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project 'MacMouseGUI.zip'
2. Load 'SampleScene'
3. Open Build Settings and check if 'Development Build' is checked
4. Build and Run the project
5. Click anywhere inside the build several times
6. Observe Development Console in the build
Expected result: Log errors contain different Event.current.mousePosition values
Actual result: Log errors always contain top-left corner position values
Reproducible with: 1.0.0 (2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1), 1.0.1 (2020.2.0f1, 2021.0a10), 1.1.0-preview.2 (2021.1.0a10)
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1 (Input System is not introduced yet)
- Not reproducible on Windows Standalone build
- Not reproducible on Windows and Mac Editor's Play mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags