Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Input lag in large scene
There seems to be some input lag that accumulate over time when the application ticking is taking to much time.
1. Download BoatAttack demo
2. Open scene PerfTestsBoatAttack.unity
3. Use fly cam to move around for 5-10 seconds
4. Release keyboard and mouse inputs
Result: The fly camera continues for many seconds after inputs have been released
Expected: The fly cam should stop as soon as possible.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine