Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Input lag in large scene
There seems to be some input lag that accumulate over time when the application ticking is taking to much time.
1. Download BoatAttack demo
2. Open scene PerfTestsBoatAttack.unity
3. Use fly cam to move around for 5-10 seconds
4. Release keyboard and mouse inputs
Result: The fly camera continues for many seconds after inputs have been released
Expected: The fly cam should stop as soon as possible.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
- Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy