Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Input lag in large scene
There seems to be some input lag that accumulate over time when the application ticking is taking to much time.
1. Download BoatAttack demo
2. Open scene PerfTestsBoatAttack.unity
3. Use fly cam to move around for 5-10 seconds
4. Release keyboard and mouse inputs
Result: The fly camera continues for many seconds after inputs have been released
Expected: The fly cam should stop as soon as possible.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules