Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Input lag in large scene
There seems to be some input lag that accumulate over time when the application ticking is taking to much time.
1. Download BoatAttack demo
2. Open scene PerfTestsBoatAttack.unity
3. Use fly cam to move around for 5-10 seconds
4. Release keyboard and mouse inputs
Result: The fly camera continues for many seconds after inputs have been released
Expected: The fly cam should stop as soon as possible.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project