Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Input lag in large scene
There seems to be some input lag that accumulate over time when the application ticking is taking to much time.
1. Download BoatAttack demo
2. Open scene PerfTestsBoatAttack.unity
3. Use fly cam to move around for 5-10 seconds
4. Release keyboard and mouse inputs
Result: The fly camera continues for many seconds after inputs have been released
Expected: The fly cam should stop as soon as possible.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab