Search Issue Tracker
Input gets stuck when buttons are held down and window title bar menu is opened
1. Open attached project.
2. Open and Play "Bug" scene.
3. Press and hold down any button.
4. Press right mouse on the window bar, for a menu to appear.
5. Release the held down button, and click with mouse back into a Game View.
Actual result: in the bottom left corner, it still says that the key is held down.
Expected result: if key is not pressed it should not affect the scene.
Reproducible: 5.3.7p1, 5.4.3p1, 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0p4, 2017.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator