Search Issue Tracker
Input gets stuck when buttons are held down and window title bar menu is opened
1. Open attached project.
2. Open and Play "Bug" scene.
3. Press and hold down any button.
4. Press right mouse on the window bar, for a menu to appear.
5. Release the held down button, and click with mouse back into a Game View.
Actual result: in the bottom left corner, it still says that the key is held down.
Expected result: if key is not pressed it should not affect the scene.
Reproducible: 5.3.7p1, 5.4.3p1, 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0p4, 2017.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler