Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.3f1, 2023.1.0a3
Won't Fix in 2021.3.X
Input fields are often not responsive on Android
1. Open project "InputFieldNotResponsive"
2. Open Scenes/SampleScene
3. Build and Run to Android
4. Click Password Text field and Text Field back and forth
Expected result: Text fields are selected every time
Actual result: Sometimes (around 1 in 3 chance) Text fields are not selected
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a16, 2022.1.0b9, 2022.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.18 (2020.3.31f1), 2021.2.16f1, 2022.1.0a15
Could not test with: 2019.4.36f1 (Package not supported)
Reproducible with these devices:
VLNQA00414 - Galaxy Note10+ 5G (SM-N976V), CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno 640, OS: 9
VLNQA00285 - Samsung Galaxy J4 Core (SM-J410F), CPU: Snapdragon 425 MSM8917, GPU: Adreno 308, OS: 8.1.0
VLNQA00331 - HUAWEI P20 lite (ANE-LX1), CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 659, GPU: Mali-T830, OS: 9
VLNQA00321 - Xiaomi MI 9 (MI 9), CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno 640, OS: 10.0.0
Note: Also reproducible when clicking on a Text field, clicking OK, and then clicking on the same Text field again (around 1 in 5 clicks are unresponsive)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.1.0a3):
Fixed in 2023.1.0a3
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2.3f1):
Backported a series of fixes done in 2023.1.
Resolution Note (2021.3.X):
The fix implemented was built on top of the TextField refactor which was introduced on 2022 onwards.