Search Issue Tracker
[WebGl] Input field does not show text with Cyrillic font while UI.Text shows
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Build and run on WebGl using any browser.
3. Notice that Cyrillic text is shown, but Input field does not show anything and is unusable.
Expected result: Cyrillic text is shown and can be written (Using RUS or other language) in Input field.
Actual result: Input field does not show Cyrillic text and is unusable.
Reproducible on: 5.4.0a4, 5.3.0f3, 5.3.0f1, 5.2.2f1, 5.1.4f1
Browsers tested: Google Chrome, MS Edge, Mozilla Firefox.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window