Search Issue Tracker
[WebGl] Input field does not show text with Cyrillic font while UI.Text shows
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Build and run on WebGl using any browser.
3. Notice that Cyrillic text is shown, but Input field does not show anything and is unusable.
Expected result: Cyrillic text is shown and can be written (Using RUS or other language) in Input field.
Actual result: Input field does not show Cyrillic text and is unusable.
Reproducible on: 5.4.0a4, 5.3.0f3, 5.3.0f1, 5.2.2f1, 5.1.4f1
Browsers tested: Google Chrome, MS Edge, Mozilla Firefox.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1
- SRPBatcher not increasing CBuffer size when material shader is changed
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1