Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.0
Found in [Package]
Input events are not handled when called from the FixedUpdate when Game window is focused
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "3dtest.zip"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Focus the Game window
4. Press the "Spacebar" button
Expected result: Console logs "True"
Actual result: Console logs "False"
Reproducible with: 1.1.0-pre.6 (2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.28f1), 1.1.1 (2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.1f1, 2022.1.0a13)
Not reproducible with: 1.1.0-pre.5 (2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.28f1)
Could not test with: 2019.4.32f1 (Error: "Assets/NewBehaviourScript.cs(4,19): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'InputSystem' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine' (are you missing an assembly reference?)")
- Not reproducible if other windows (Hierarchy or Inspector) are focused
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file