Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Input.touchSupported always returns false on Windows
On the Windows standalone player, Input.touchSupported always returns false even if the system supports touch input. It seems this property doesn't reflect the actual system capability.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete