Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Input.touchSupported always returns false on Windows
On the Windows standalone player, Input.touchSupported always returns false even if the system supports touch input. It seems this property doesn't reflect the actual system capability.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'