Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "1102948.zip" on Apple Silicon Mac
2. Go to Build Settings (File>Build Settings)
3. Select iOS platform
4. Build the project
5. Open the built project with Xcode
6. In the Project Navigator select Unity-iPhone
7. In the Targets select Unity-iPhone
8. Go to the General tab
9. Under Deployment Info, check only iPhone
10. In the top Deployment Target select "Silicon mac name (Designed for iPhone)"
11. Run the project
12. Zoom with the mouse wheel
Expected result: The camera zooms towards the Cube
Actual result: The camera is not zooming
Reproducible with: 2019.4.27f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.21f1, 2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a8
- Camera zoom works in the Game Mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
Resolution Note (2022.1.X):
Unity does not support mouse input on iOS and iPadOS at the moment, this extends to iOS apps running on Apple Silicon Macs. To handle mouse input on Apple Silicon Macs please build your project as Standalone with "Architecture" set to "Intel 64-bit + Apple silicon".