Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Input.mousePosition returns incorrect value when using locked cursor
1. Open the "bug.zip" project.
2. Open the "test" scene.
3. Play the scene.
4. Notice that the cursor is not centered.
Actual result: Cursor is offset 20 pixels from the center of the screen.
Expected result: Cursors is in the middle of a screen.
Note: Offset is around 12 pixels in the standalone build.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a6, 5.4.0p2, 5.4.0f3, 5.3.6p3, 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] VFX graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- The Rotation of Child GameObject with the Interpolating RigidBody is set to a random number when changing the Rotation of Parent GameObject
- [Shader Graph] Shader graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- [Android] QosService.Instance.GetSortedMultiplayQosResultsAsync crashes Player when it's built
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player is not killed when using xkill command
Oct 28, 2018 19:50
This issue still occurs. It seems to be locking to the center of the window instead of the center of the viewport. In the editor, the offset is 20 pixels, and the title bar is 40 px tall. In the standalone, the title bar is 24 px tall, and the offset is 12 pixels. In fullscreen, when there is no title bar, there is no offset.