Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Input.mousePosition returns incorrect value when using locked cursor
1. Open the "bug.zip" project.
2. Open the "test" scene.
3. Play the scene.
4. Notice that the cursor is not centered.
Actual result: Cursor is offset 20 pixels from the center of the screen.
Expected result: Cursors is in the middle of a screen.
Note: Offset is around 12 pixels in the standalone build.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a6, 5.4.0p2, 5.4.0f3, 5.3.6p3, 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer