Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Input.mousePosition returns incorrect value when using locked cursor
1. Open the "bug.zip" project.
2. Open the "test" scene.
3. Play the scene.
4. Notice that the cursor is not centered.
Actual result: Cursor is offset 20 pixels from the center of the screen.
Expected result: Cursors is in the middle of a screen.
Note: Offset is around 12 pixels in the standalone build.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a6, 5.4.0p2, 5.4.0f3, 5.3.6p3, 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated