Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Input.mousePosition returns incorrect value when using locked cursor
1. Open the "bug.zip" project.
2. Open the "test" scene.
3. Play the scene.
4. Notice that the cursor is not centered.
Actual result: Cursor is offset 20 pixels from the center of the screen.
Expected result: Cursors is in the middle of a screen.
Note: Offset is around 12 pixels in the standalone build.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a6, 5.4.0p2, 5.4.0f3, 5.3.6p3, 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window