Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Input.mousePosition returns incorrect value when using locked cursor
1. Open the "bug.zip" project.
2. Open the "test" scene.
3. Play the scene.
4. Notice that the cursor is not centered.
Actual result: Cursor is offset 20 pixels from the center of the screen.
Expected result: Cursors is in the middle of a screen.
Note: Offset is around 12 pixels in the standalone build.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a6, 5.4.0p2, 5.4.0f3, 5.3.6p3, 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
- Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast won't detect a hit with a mesh, if the direction happens to be along a face
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader