Search Issue Tracker
Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine
1. Open the user attached project
2. Build the project with Autoconnect Profiler enabled
3. Run the Build
4. Click the "Do Big Calculation" button
5. Immediately press left Alt+Tab to switch windows then open the Build again
Expected result: Debug logs left Alt key being down as false
Actual result: Debug logs left Alt key being down as true
Reproducible with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.26f1, 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a13
1. Reproducible in Play Mode
2. Tapping Alt will fix the result
3. Clicking on other windows will fix the result
4. If the Build is not responding during Coroutine, wait for a bit
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy