Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.6.8
Input.GetButtonDown returns true for as long as it is held
-e: On Linux, Input.GetButtonDown appears to return true every frame that the button is held, rather than once when it is first pushed. This does not happen on Windows (not checked osx yet) This is using a controller as an input device (two have been tested - a generic HID and an Xbox 360 controller). The input button used to test is the default "Submit" one. Keyboard button/s (Enter) that map to "Submit" do not show the behaviour.
--build attached project for linux
--connect game pad and run project on linux
--press and hold the X button on the game pad
--NOTICE the counter updates every frame
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse