Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
[Input] Clickcount returns very big values when mouse is moved
1. Open the attached project
2. Open "MouseScene"
3. Press any mouse button and move mouse around
4. See that clickcount returns a very large number
Reproducible in Editor (click count returns very big number) and in Windows Standalone (click count returns 503)
Regression introduced in 2017.2 version
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first