Search Issue Tracker
[Inpector] Previewing multiple textures shows them in a seemingly random order
1. Open the attached project and select all 10 textures.
2. In the inspector, notice the order of the previewed textures.
Expected outcome: textures to be sorted either alphanumerically, or based on selection order.
- not a regression, happens in 2017.1.0p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device
- TerrainData.AwakeFromLoad takes around 13-19 ms after loading a Terrain from an asset bundle