Search Issue Tracker
Initializing global MonoBehaviour using new keyword causes Unity to crash
1. Open user attached project "Main" scene.
Notice Unity is crashing
2. Comment Line 14 in CloudGen.cs script which initializes new PlayerManager() (which is also a MonoBehaviour)
3. Reopen user attached project "Main" scene.
Unity should be running fine.
Reproduced on: 5.3.5p6, 5.4.0b22, 5.4.0b24
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform