Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Infinite import on opening project (related to prefabs)
When opening this project - Editor goes to infinite loop.
How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
1 Try opening attached project "New Unity Project (4)"
(Note: if you want to reproduce again - delete the Library folder)
Expected results: project opens fine
Actual results: project start opening and then in a few minutes it goes into a loop importing these prefabs:
Start importing Assets/SampleSceneAssets/Meshes/Props/Furniture/Prefabs/BarStool_01.prefab
Start importing Assets/SampleSceneAssets/Meshes/Props/Furniture/Prefabs/GlassCase_01.prefab
Start importing Assets/SampleSceneAssets/Meshes/Structure/Prefab/TR_CurveWall_01.prefab
Start importing Assets/SampleSceneAssets/Meshes/Structure/Prefab/TR_Counter_01.prefab
Reproduces on: 2022.2.0a3, 2022.2.0a7
Not reproduces: 2022.1.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine