Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.2.X
Infinite import on opening project (related to prefabs)
When opening this project - Editor goes to infinite loop.
How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
1 Try opening attached project "New Unity Project (4)"
(Note: if you want to reproduce again - delete the Library folder)
Expected results: project opens fine
Actual results: project start opening and then in a few minutes it goes into a loop importing these prefabs:
Start importing Assets/SampleSceneAssets/Meshes/Props/Furniture/Prefabs/BarStool_01.prefab
Start importing Assets/SampleSceneAssets/Meshes/Props/Furniture/Prefabs/GlassCase_01.prefab
Start importing Assets/SampleSceneAssets/Meshes/Structure/Prefab/TR_CurveWall_01.prefab
Start importing Assets/SampleSceneAssets/Meshes/Structure/Prefab/TR_Counter_01.prefab
Reproduces on: 2022.2.0a3, 2022.2.0a7
Not reproduces: 2022.1.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved