Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Infinite import on opening project (related to prefabs)
When opening this project - Editor goes to infinite loop.
How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
1 Try opening attached project "New Unity Project (4)"
(Note: if you want to reproduce again - delete the Library folder)
Expected results: project opens fine
Actual results: project start opening and then in a few minutes it goes into a loop importing these prefabs:
Start importing Assets/SampleSceneAssets/Meshes/Props/Furniture/Prefabs/BarStool_01.prefab
Start importing Assets/SampleSceneAssets/Meshes/Props/Furniture/Prefabs/GlassCase_01.prefab
Start importing Assets/SampleSceneAssets/Meshes/Structure/Prefab/TR_CurveWall_01.prefab
Start importing Assets/SampleSceneAssets/Meshes/Structure/Prefab/TR_Counter_01.prefab
Reproduces on: 2022.2.0a3, 2022.2.0a7
Not reproduces: 2022.1.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak
- Code continues to run after enabling the Frame Debugger when in paused Play Mode and using 'WaitForSecondsRealtime' coroutine