Search Issue Tracker
Won't Fix in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X
Infinite Guid Changes because of Symlinks
1. Open project attached (Symlinks.zip).
2. Setup Symlink.
- Open cmd with administrator rights.
- Go to "Project"\Assets\ComScore-iOS-SDK-master\comScore\ComScore.framework
- run this code line: "mklink /D Test Versions"
3. Go to Editor and check the console.
4. If the console is clear, go to "Assets" and use "Reimport All".
Expected result: There will be no warnings due to symlink.
Actual result: Warning appear like "The GUID for ... is already in use by...".
Notes: if you use a symlink to a file directly, everything goes ok, but if you use a symlink to a folder, it shows these warnings (and recreate the guid, etc.). It only happens on 5.6+
Reproduced on: 5.6.0a2, 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b9, 2017.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader