Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Individual particles jump to wrong place when the Particle System changes position if the simulation speed is != 1
1. Open the attached project (ParticleSystemSimulationSpeed.zip)
2. In the SampleScene, enter Play mode
3. Observe the red and blue particles and where they jump when the position of the whole system suddenly changes
Expected: the particles always jump to a new particle systems position.
Reproduced in 2017.2.3f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OpenGL ES 2] HLSLcc output wrong when creating a macro for dynamic indexing a uniform and that uniform is a matrix
- Gizmos.DrawFrustum draws incorrectly when using Transform.localToWorldMatrix
- Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
- [Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected
- Artifacts are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting