Search Issue Tracker
Individual particles jump to wrong place when the Particle System changes position if the simulation speed is != 1
1. Open the attached project (ParticleSystemSimulationSpeed.zip)
2. In the SampleScene, enter Play mode
3. Observe the red and blue particles and where they jump when the position of the whole system suddenly changes
Expected: the particles always jump to a new particle systems position.
Reproduced in 2017.2.3f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's Transform Position and Rotation are always highlighted even after Applying changes
- [Regression] Clicking Collab window tab while it's open reopens it instead of closing
- LWRP shadow pass doesnt support alpha clip
- [iOS 12] Xcode reports ~4 times higher memory usage on iOS 12 compared to iOS 11
- [iOS] [XR] Device with iOS 8 and iOS 9 hangs when using XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName()