Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Individual particles jump to wrong place when the Particle System changes position if the simulation speed is != 1
1. Open the attached project (ParticleSystemSimulationSpeed.zip)
2. In the SampleScene, enter Play mode
3. Observe the red and blue particles and where they jump when the position of the whole system suddenly changes
Expected: the particles always jump to a new particle systems position.
Reproduced in 2017.2.3f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- [Terrain] The function TerrainData.GetDetailLayer only returns 0 or 1
- [Windows 7] VideoPlayer.Prepare causes a stack overflow crash if Video is loaded from asset bundle
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode