Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Individual particles jump to wrong place when the Particle System changes position if the simulation speed is != 1
1. Open the attached project (ParticleSystemSimulationSpeed.zip)
2. In the SampleScene, enter Play mode
3. Observe the red and blue particles and where they jump when the position of the whole system suddenly changes
Expected: the particles always jump to a new particle systems position.
Reproduced in 2017.2.3f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting][Event] InputUpdateType.Manual does not work
- Objects connected by joints begin rotating continuously when colliding with each other
- [HUB] Installed build targets are not shown while opening an existing project
- Previewing an Animation from the Animation Window results in bone transform changes
- EditorApplication.projectWasLoaded doesn't fire when the editor is launched with -batchmode -quit -executeMethod