Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Individual particles jump to wrong place when the Particle System changes position if the simulation speed is != 1
1. Open the attached project (ParticleSystemSimulationSpeed.zip)
2. In the SampleScene, enter Play mode
3. Observe the red and blue particles and where they jump when the position of the whole system suddenly changes
Expected: the particles always jump to a new particle systems position.
Reproduced in 2017.2.3f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute