Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 7.2.0
Found in [Package]
Indirect light is not generated when using Realtime Global Illumination with HDRP
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the project "1152091.zip"
2. Select Indirect draw mode in the Scene window
3. Inspect the Scene window
Expected result: Indirect light is generated
Actual result: Indirect light is not generated
Reproducible with Unity versions: 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a8
Reproducible with package versions: 6.5.3, 6.7.1
Not reproducible with package versions: 5.16.1
When trying to install HDRP version 6.5.2 on Unity version 2019.2.0a6, Errors are logged to the Console.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted
- Sphere's cloth explodes/rotates and constraints disappear (only one is left) when entering Play mode