Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 7.2.0
Found in [Package]
Indirect light is not generated when using Realtime Global Illumination with HDRP
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the project "1152091.zip"
2. Select Indirect draw mode in the Scene window
3. Inspect the Scene window
Expected result: Indirect light is generated
Actual result: Indirect light is not generated
Reproducible with Unity versions: 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a8
Reproducible with package versions: 6.5.3, 6.7.1
Not reproducible with package versions: 5.16.1
When trying to install HDRP version 6.5.2 on Unity version 2019.2.0a6, Errors are logged to the Console.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Solution is created with "Data\Resources" directory which should not exist
- Audio clips on scene end while switching scenes when one scene has Timeline audio playing
- [Hub] Can trigger multiple concurrent Hub installations of the same editor version via Hub link
- [GI - Lightmapper] Invalid texels are not treated the same way in CPU and GPU lightmapper
- Canvas rect returning incorrect size when switching aspect ratios in the Game view