Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
IndexOutOfRangeException is thrown when increasing the size of an ExposedReference array in the Inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. Open the scene "bug" (Assets/bug.unity)
3. In the Hierarchy window, select the GameObject "Bug here"
4. In the Inspector window, press the + (Add to the list) button
5. Inspect the Console window (Window > General > Console)
Expected result: No errors are thrown
Actual result: "IndexOutOfRangeException" are thrown
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a16, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.6f1, 2022.1.0b2
Could not test with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.1.0a15 (Cannot change the size of the array)
IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android
- Meta Quest performance loss between URP versions when built
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project