Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
IndexOutOfRangeException is thrown when increasing the size of an ExposedReference array in the Inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. Open the scene "bug" (Assets/bug.unity)
3. In the Hierarchy window, select the GameObject "Bug here"
4. In the Inspector window, press the + (Add to the list) button
5. Inspect the Console window (Window > General > Console)
Expected result: No errors are thrown
Actual result: "IndexOutOfRangeException" are thrown
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a16, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.6f1, 2022.1.0b2
Could not test with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.1.0a15 (Cannot change the size of the array)
IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine
- The Scene view Camera does not move when clicking the middle mouse button on a GameObject in the Scene view