Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
IndexOutOfRangeException and MissingReferenceException are thrown when entering Play Mode with Script that has AlwaysExecute
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
Expected result: No errors are thrown
Actual result: An IndexOutOfRangeException and MissingReferenceException are thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.40f1 (ExecuteAlways Attribute doesn't exist)
1. IndexOutOfRangeException is not thrown in Unity version lower than 2019.3.0f1
2. Master.cs Script is referencing a Button GameObject and toggling it with SetActive OnEnable and OnDisable
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"