Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
IndexOutOfRangeException and MissingReferenceException are thrown when entering Play Mode with Script that has AlwaysExecute
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
Expected result: No errors are thrown
Actual result: An IndexOutOfRangeException and MissingReferenceException are thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.40f1 (ExecuteAlways Attribute doesn't exist)
1. IndexOutOfRangeException is not thrown in Unity version lower than 2019.3.0f1
2. Master.cs Script is referencing a Button GameObject and toggling it with SetActive OnEnable and OnDisable
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject icon disappears when selecting the GameObject
- [Android] Maximum deltaTime is reached when opening an app from the background
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.