Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Incremental Snap "Move" Y and Z fields values become different than X field value when using small numbers
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "IncrementalBug.zip"
2. In the Scene window open the Increment Snapping tool
3. In the Move X field write "0.0001"
4. Observe the Y and Z fields values
Expected result: All fields have the same values
Actual result: Y and Z fields have different values than the X field
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a16, 2022.1.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0a15
- When the mouse cursor is on the X field and doing scrolling then the Y and Z values are changing
- When entering values with more numbers it's hard to see the full number in all fields
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12
- [iOS] The safe area value changes when reopening the app in Landscape orientation
- Light flickering when using Forward+ on Mobile
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout