Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Incremental Snap "Move" Y and Z fields values become different than X field value when using small numbers
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "IncrementalBug.zip"
2. In the Scene window open the Increment Snapping tool
3. In the Move X field write "0.0001"
4. Observe the Y and Z fields values
Expected result: All fields have the same values
Actual result: Y and Z fields have different values than the X field
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a16, 2022.1.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0a15
- When the mouse cursor is on the X field and doing scrolling then the Y and Z values are changing
- When entering values with more numbers it's hard to see the full number in all fields
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated