Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Incremental build pipeline recognizes Visual Studio 2022 as "VS[Unknown]"
It can be seen in the build log:
[539/547 4s] C_Win64_VS[UNKNOWN] Library/Bee/artifacts/WinPlayerBuildProgram/6h2wl/yrwq_System1.obj
[540/547 5s] C_Win64_VS[UNKNOWN] Library/Bee/artifacts/WinPlayerBuildProgram/6h2wl/fzau_mscorlib15.obj
[541/547 1s] Link_Win64_VS[UNKNOWN] Library/Bee/artifacts/WinPlayerBuildProgram/6h2wl/GameAssembly.dll (+pdb,lib)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Unclear error is printed when switched to unsupported Platform
- IEndDragHandler.OnEndDrag is not called when quickly pressing after a drag in low frame rate
- The joint.angle value changes when the parent changes rotation
- CapsuleCastAll returns a false hit in a specific location of a concave MeshCollider when "Use Fast Midphase" is enabled
- PhysX simulation is not consistent on the same platform with the same input