Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Incremental build pipeline recognizes Visual Studio 2022 as "VS[Unknown]"
It can be seen in the build log:
[539/547 4s] C_Win64_VS[UNKNOWN] Library/Bee/artifacts/WinPlayerBuildProgram/6h2wl/yrwq_System1.obj
[540/547 5s] C_Win64_VS[UNKNOWN] Library/Bee/artifacts/WinPlayerBuildProgram/6h2wl/fzau_mscorlib15.obj
[541/547 1s] Link_Win64_VS[UNKNOWN] Library/Bee/artifacts/WinPlayerBuildProgram/6h2wl/GameAssembly.dll (+pdb,lib)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width
- Black and white flickering when using two Full Screen Pass Renderer Features
- [Audio] Microphone API latency and audio distortions appear after recording