Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Increased input lag / delay in Standalone build when having low frames per second or VSync enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "DXGI Flip test.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Open Standalone (attached in the project directory)
3. In Editor, Enter play mode
4. Compare Editor and Standalone movement latency
Expected result: The latency is the same between Editor and Standalone
Actual result: the Standalone build is way more unresponsive when compared with the Editor
Reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0f1
Could not test with: 2019.3.0a11 (VSync in Editor is not applied)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version