Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1, 2020.2
Incorrect/mismatched defines in Editor code
Looks like we have incorrect defines on a few 2020 versions.
UNITY_2020_1_OR_NEWER is NOT defined on 2020.1.x
UNITY_2020_OR_NEWER is defined on 2020.1.x
UNITY_2020_1_OR_NEWER is defined on 2020.2.x
UNITY_2020_OR_NEWER is NOT defined on 2020.2.x
To repro, try this on a few 2020.x.x versions and make a MonoBehaviour with something like this in OnEnable
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button