Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
Incorrect/mismatched defines in Editor code
Looks like we have incorrect defines on a few 2020 versions.
UNITY_2020_1_OR_NEWER is NOT defined on 2020.1.x
UNITY_2020_OR_NEWER is defined on 2020.1.x
UNITY_2020_1_OR_NEWER is defined on 2020.2.x
UNITY_2020_OR_NEWER is NOT defined on 2020.2.x
To repro, try this on a few 2020.x.x versions and make a MonoBehaviour with something like this in OnEnable
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh