Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1, 2020.2
Incorrect/mismatched defines in Editor code
Looks like we have incorrect defines on a few 2020 versions.
UNITY_2020_1_OR_NEWER is NOT defined on 2020.1.x
UNITY_2020_OR_NEWER is defined on 2020.1.x
UNITY_2020_1_OR_NEWER is defined on 2020.2.x
UNITY_2020_OR_NEWER is NOT defined on 2020.2.x
To repro, try this on a few 2020.x.x versions and make a MonoBehaviour with something like this in OnEnable
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts