Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
Incorrect/mismatched defines in Editor code
Looks like we have incorrect defines on a few 2020 versions.
UNITY_2020_1_OR_NEWER is NOT defined on 2020.1.x
UNITY_2020_OR_NEWER is defined on 2020.1.x
UNITY_2020_1_OR_NEWER is defined on 2020.2.x
UNITY_2020_OR_NEWER is NOT defined on 2020.2.x
To repro, try this on a few 2020.x.x versions and make a MonoBehaviour with something like this in OnEnable
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials