Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
Incorrect/mismatched defines in Editor code
Looks like we have incorrect defines on a few 2020 versions.
UNITY_2020_1_OR_NEWER is NOT defined on 2020.1.x
UNITY_2020_OR_NEWER is defined on 2020.1.x
UNITY_2020_1_OR_NEWER is defined on 2020.2.x
UNITY_2020_OR_NEWER is NOT defined on 2020.2.x
To repro, try this on a few 2020.x.x versions and make a MonoBehaviour with something like this in OnEnable
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine