Search Issue Tracker
Incorrect material is assigned to a specific FBX model's child object
1. Open attached project
2. Place the FBX "switch_ZIE__EXT_alleDerivate_blade_RTTSWITCH_SW0 1" in the scene
3. Click on 10582_shell_shell to check the material assigned (should be "test).
4. Click on 10582_shell_shell_x to check the material assigned (should also be "test")
Expected vs Actual: 'test' material should be assigned to '10582_shell_shell_x' game object, but it is not.
Reproduced: 2017.2.0b1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.2f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.6.5p3, 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor tries to compile JS files included WebGL templates
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"