Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[UI] Incorrect light mode is shown when multiple lights are selected
1. Create new Unity project, create 2 lights
2. Make sure light have different baking method set (for example: one baked, one mixed)
3. Select both lights via Hierarchy window or Scene view, observe Inspector window
Expected: different properties through elements are marked with dash (-).
Actual: different properties through elements show the property value of the latest-created light (check picture attached)
Reproduced in: 5.6.0b2, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
Not reproduced in: 5.4.5p4, 5.5.4p1, 5.6.0b1
Regression starts in: 5.6.0b2
Note: from 5.6.0b2 on, the property is called "Mode" as opposite to earlier used "Baking"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NavMesh.SamplePosition calculates position between nearest points incorrectly
- [UI] InputFiled Character Limit causes ArgumentOutOfRange exception while selecting text in Inspector
- [OSX] Chinese keyboard input (pinyin) are not recognized by Input.compositionString and Input.inputString
- Crash on GC_push_stack_for when using Profiler and Profiler.BeginThreadProfiling
- "Open Download Page" button in UWP build window links to a dead link