Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
[UI] Incorrect light mode is shown when multiple lights are selected
1. Create new Unity project, create 2 lights
2. Make sure light have different baking method set (for example: one baked, one mixed)
3. Select both lights via Hierarchy window or Scene view, observe Inspector window
Expected: different properties through elements are marked with dash (-).
Actual: different properties through elements show the property value of the latest-created light (check picture attached)
Reproduced in: 5.6.0b2, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
Not reproduced in: 5.4.5p4, 5.5.4p1, 5.6.0b1
Regression starts in: 5.6.0b2
Note: from 5.6.0b2 on, the property is called "Mode" as opposite to earlier used "Baking"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building Unity editor via CI results in "System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path" error
- [Editor] Side panel and graph divider gets stuck when dragged after selecting transition from Any State in Animator Window
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs