Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
[UI] Incorrect light mode is shown when multiple lights are selected
1. Create new Unity project, create 2 lights
2. Make sure light have different baking method set (for example: one baked, one mixed)
3. Select both lights via Hierarchy window or Scene view, observe Inspector window
Expected: different properties through elements are marked with dash (-).
Actual: different properties through elements show the property value of the latest-created light (check picture attached)
Reproduced in: 5.6.0b2, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
Not reproduced in: 5.4.5p4, 5.5.4p1, 5.6.0b1
Regression starts in: 5.6.0b2
Note: from 5.6.0b2 on, the property is called "Mode" as opposite to earlier used "Baking"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted