Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
Incorrect color calculation in linear color space using sprites packed with Sprite Atlas
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-supplied project
2. Load scene "scene"
3. Hit play and observe the Game View
Expected result: Both Images are the same color.
Actual result: Image on the right is brighter than the image on the left.
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0b3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0a5
Not reproducible with all versions prior to 2017.1.0a5 due to Sprite Atlas not being implemented yet.
Fixed in: 2017.1.1p1, 2017.2.0b9, 2017.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first