Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Incorrect camera's Viewport rendering when Viewport is not fullscreen and is using Post Process Layer
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "ppsv2test" scene
3. Open Game window
4. Change Main Camera's viewport rect's X parameter between 0 and 1 and notice the rendering
Expected: Main camera's viewport does not have multiple rendering layers overlapping on top of it
Actual: Main camera's viewport has multiple rendering layers on top of it
Reproduced on: 2018.3.0f2, 2018.3.1f1
Does not reproduce on: 2019.1.0a1, 2019.2.0a1
Could not test on older versions of Unity due to package errors
Note: Tested with PostProcessing package version 2.1.0 and 2.1.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website