Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Incorrect Animator parameter is renamed when trying to rename a parameter found via search field
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1202172.zip' project
2. In the Animator window open the 'Parameters' tab
3. In the search field enter 'Third'
4. Double click on the found parameter to rename it and rename it to 'RenamedThird'
5. Clear the search field
6. Observe the first parameter in the list
Expected result: The 'Third' parameter is renamed successfully
Actual result: The 'Third' parameter is not renamed and the first parameter in the list is renamed instead
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.14f1, 2019.2.15f1, 2019.3.0f2, 2020.1.0a15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Coverity fix (671568)
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis