Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Incorrect Animator parameter is renamed when trying to rename a parameter found via search field
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1202172.zip' project
2. In the Animator window open the 'Parameters' tab
3. In the search field enter 'Third'
4. Double click on the found parameter to rename it and rename it to 'RenamedThird'
5. Clear the search field
6. Observe the first parameter in the list
Expected result: The 'Third' parameter is renamed successfully
Actual result: The 'Third' parameter is not renamed and the first parameter in the list is renamed instead
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.14f1, 2019.2.15f1, 2019.3.0f2, 2020.1.0a15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Photoshop .psb textures are importing all-grayscale [2022.1 regression]
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible