Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Incorrect Animator parameter is renamed when trying to rename a parameter found via search field
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1202172.zip' project
2. In the Animator window open the 'Parameters' tab
3. In the search field enter 'Third'
4. Double click on the found parameter to rename it and rename it to 'RenamedThird'
5. Clear the search field
6. Observe the first parameter in the list
Expected result: The 'Third' parameter is renamed successfully
Actual result: The 'Third' parameter is not renamed and the first parameter in the list is renamed instead
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.14f1, 2019.2.15f1, 2019.3.0f2, 2020.1.0a15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes